Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Economics, Management, Accounting and Business, ICEMAB 2018, 8-9 October 2018, Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia

Research Article

Effects Of Customer Relationship Management On Customer Loyalty

Download32 downloads
  • @INPROCEEDINGS{10.4108/eai.8-10-2018.2288685,
        author={Isra  Hayati and Uun Dwi Al Muddatstsir},
        title={Effects Of Customer Relationship Management On Customer Loyalty},
        proceedings={Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Economics, Management, Accounting and Business, ICEMAB 2018, 8-9 October 2018, Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia},
        publisher={EAI},
        proceedings_a={ICEMAB},
        year={2019},
        month={10},
        keywords={customer relationship management customer loyalty and trustcustomer relationship management customer loyalty and trus},
        doi={10.4108/eai.8-10-2018.2288685}
    }
    
  • Isra Hayati
    Uun Dwi Al Muddatstsir
    Year: 2019
    Effects Of Customer Relationship Management On Customer Loyalty
    ICEMAB
    EAI
    DOI: 10.4108/eai.8-10-2018.2288685
Isra Hayati1,*, Uun Dwi Al Muddatstsir1
  • 1: Muhammadiyah University of North Sumatera, Medan, Indonesia
*Contact email: israhayati@umsu.ac.id

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of customer relationship management on customer loyalty. The results of this study indicate that Customer Relationship Management has a significant effect on Customer Loyalty, this is based on the result of tcount 18,806> t table 2,068 with probability sig. 0,000 5 0,05 indicates that H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. Based on the Determination test the value of R Square is 0.939 or 93.9% shows that about 93.9% of the Customer Loyalty (Y) variables are influenced by Customer Relationship Management (X). While the remaining 6.1% is influenced by variables not examined in this study. So the authors draw conclusions in this study Customer Relationship Management variables have a positive influence of 93.9% on Customer Loyalty at BMT El-Munawar Medan.