The European Union Digital Library (EUDL) is the central repository for all content published by the different branches of the European Alliance for Innovation (EAI). EUDL also hosts or indexes content from selected partner or member organizations and affiliates.
Highlights of EUDL include:
- The EAI Core open access conference proceedings series
- e-Books from the EAI Innovation Books series
- Articles and related content from EAI's online magazines and portals
- The ICST Transactions series of peer-reviewed research journals
- A complete index of ICST conference proceedings
Each item in the digital library receives a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) via CrossRef, the world's largest inter-publisher cooperative project. The CrossRef system enables the cross-referencing and cross-citation of tens of millions of documents from more than 3500 participating publishers.
Content hosted in EUDL is submitted for inclusion in multiple citation indices, with further indexing partners planned in future.
|ACM Digital Library||Lecture Notes of ICST|
|CrossRef||All hosted content|
|DBLP||All hosted content|
IEEE co-sponsored proceedings|
Lecture Notes of ICST
|Google Scholar||All hosted content|
|Microsoft Academic Search||All hosted content|
|Scopus||Lecture Notes of ICST|
|Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index||Lecture Notes of ICST|
|Zentralblatt Math||Lecture Notes of ICST|