The European Union Digital Library (EUDL) is the central repository for all content published by European Alliance for Innovation (EAI). EUDL additionally indexes content published by different publishing partners (Springer, ACM, IEEE) in collaboration with EAI.
- EAI Community Research Series (CORE) – EAI’s ICT-focused books and proceedings series
- EAI Computing and Communication in Emerging Regions (CCER) – EAI’s multidisciplinary proceedings series
- EAI Endorsed Transactions, a list of peer-reviewed, open access research journals
- Abstracts of EAI/Springer Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (LNICST)
- A complete index of proceedings from conferences held by EAI and ICST
Each item in the digital library receives a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) via CrossRef, the world's largest inter-publisher cooperative project. The CrossRef system enables the cross-referencing and cross-citation of tens of millions of documents from more than 4300 participating societies and publishers.
Content hosted in EUDL is submitted for inclusion in multiple citation indexes and databases, with the number of indexing partners constantly growing.
Currently, our contents are indistinctly indexed in:
- Google Scholar
- Web of Science
- Engineering Village (Compendex)
- ACM Digital Library
- and many more.
EAI is committed to the permanent availability and preservation of scholarly research and to guarantee accessibility to this research. All proceedings, journals and books published in EUDL are archived using Portico’s preservation service. This ensures that the research content is preserved and available for future researchers and students.