Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Social Science, Humanities, Education and Society Development, ICONS 2020, 30 November, Tegal, Indonesia

Research Article

Analysis of the Effect of Earning Per Share (EPS), Return On Assets (ROA), Price Earning Ratio (PER), and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) on Stock Prices in Property, Real Estate, Construction and Building Companies Registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2016-2018

Download763 downloads
  • @INPROCEEDINGS{10.4108/eai.30-11-2020.2303702,
        author={Wikan Budi Utami and Muhammad  Tho’in},
        title={Analysis of the Effect of Earning Per Share (EPS), Return On Assets (ROA), Price Earning Ratio (PER), and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) on Stock Prices in Property, Real Estate, Construction and Building Companies Registered on the Indonesia  Stock Exchange in 2016-2018},
        proceedings={Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Social Science, Humanities, Education and Society Development, ICONS 2020, 30 November, Tegal, Indonesia},
        publisher={EAI},
        proceedings_a={ICONS},
        year={2021},
        month={1},
        keywords={stock price eps roa per der},
        doi={10.4108/eai.30-11-2020.2303702}
    }
    
  • Wikan Budi Utami
    Muhammad Tho’in
    Year: 2021
    Analysis of the Effect of Earning Per Share (EPS), Return On Assets (ROA), Price Earning Ratio (PER), and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) on Stock Prices in Property, Real Estate, Construction and Building Companies Registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2016-2018
    ICONS
    EAI
    DOI: 10.4108/eai.30-11-2020.2303702
Wikan Budi Utami1,*, Muhammad Tho’in1
  • 1: Institut Tehnologi Bisnis AAS Indonesia
*Contact email: budiutamiwikan@gmail.com

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect simultaneously and partially between EPS, ROA, PER and DER on stock prices on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2016-2018.Data collection method in this research is documentation method. The populations in this study are property, real estate, construction and building companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2016-2018. Sampling was done by purposive sampling method. This research variable consists of EPS, ROA, PER, DER and stock price as the dependent variable.The conclusion is that simultaneously EPS, ROA, PER and DER affect the stock price. Partially EPS and PER signicantly influence stock prices while ROA and DER have no effect on stock prices. The coefficient of determination (R2) is 47.9% which means that EPS, ROA, PER and DER can affect the Share Price by 47.9% while the remaining 52.1% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.