Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Economics, Business, and Government Challenges, EBGC 2019, 3 October, UPN " Veteran" East Java, Surabaya, Indonesia

Research Article

The Influence of Leadership, Compensation on Nurses' Performance in the Mother and Child Hospital "Fatimah" Lamongan

Download309 downloads
  • @INPROCEEDINGS{10.4108/eai.3-10-2019.2291913,
        author={Ari  Kartiko and Muhammad Anas Ma`arif and Muhammad Mujtaba Mitra Zuana and Andika  Aprilianto and Ibnu  Rusydi},
        title={The Influence of Leadership, Compensation on Nurses' Performance in the Mother and Child Hospital "Fatimah" Lamongan },
        proceedings={Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Economics, Business, and Government Challenges, EBGC 2019, 3 October, UPN " Veteran" East Java, Surabaya, Indonesia},
        publisher={EAI},
        proceedings_a={EBGC},
        year={2020},
        month={2},
        keywords={leadership compensation nurse performance},
        doi={10.4108/eai.3-10-2019.2291913}
    }
    
  • Ari Kartiko
    Muhammad Anas Ma`arif
    Muhammad Mujtaba Mitra Zuana
    Andika Aprilianto
    Ibnu Rusydi
    Year: 2020
    The Influence of Leadership, Compensation on Nurses' Performance in the Mother and Child Hospital "Fatimah" Lamongan
    EBGC
    EAI
    DOI: 10.4108/eai.3-10-2019.2291913
Ari Kartiko1,*, Muhammad Anas Ma`arif1, Muhammad Mujtaba Mitra Zuana1, Andika Aprilianto1, Ibnu Rusydi2
  • 1: Institut Pesantren KH Abdul Chalim Mojokerto Indonesia(infoikhac@ac.id)
  • 2: Universitas Wiralodra Indramayu Indonesia
*Contact email: ari.kartiko5@gmail.com

Abstract

Human resource is one of the important resources in the organization, both organizations engaged in manufacturing or service areas. Research conducted at the Mother and Child Hospital "Fatimah" Lamongan measured the performance of nurses through the leadership in the hospital and through the compensation variables they get while working. This performance measurement used questions on leadership variables and compensation variable questions having been tested for validity and reliability then tested and got the results of Multiple Linear Regression Equations Y = 12,208 + 0.049X1 + 0.155X2 + e, the value of t-test X1 of 1.29 with a significant level of 0,200 or greater than 0.05; the value of t-test X2 of 1.655 with a significant level of 0.102 or greater than 0.05, while for the goodness of fit test, based on the results of the analysis of R2 obtained 0.086 or 8.6%. This shows the contribution of the influence of variables X1 and X2 to Y of 8.6%, the remaining 91.4% was influenced by other factors outside this study.