Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Economics Engineering and Social Science, InCEESS 2020, 17-18 July, Bekasi, Indonesia

Research Article

The Effect of Transformation Leadership, Motivation, and Work Ethos on Employee Performance

Download19 downloads
  • @INPROCEEDINGS{10.4108/eai.17-7-2020.2303636,
        author={Rahmat  Hidayat},
        title={The Effect of Transformation Leadership, Motivation, and Work Ethos on Employee Performance   },
        proceedings={Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Economics Engineering and Social Science, InCEESS 2020, 17-18 July, Bekasi, Indonesia},
        publisher={EAI},
        proceedings_a={INCEESS},
        year={2021},
        month={1},
        keywords={transformational leadership motivation work ethics performance},
        doi={10.4108/eai.17-7-2020.2303636}
    }
    
  • Rahmat Hidayat
    Year: 2021
    The Effect of Transformation Leadership, Motivation, and Work Ethos on Employee Performance
    INCEESS
    EAI
    DOI: 10.4108/eai.17-7-2020.2303636
Rahmat Hidayat1,*
  • 1: Pelita Bangsa University
*Contact email: rahmat_hidayat@pelitabangsa.ac.id

Abstract

Today, every company, both large and small, is trying to improve the performance of its employees. Not only companies, government agencies are also doing something. They try to improve employee performance in order to get a good assessment from the central government and public satisfaction and trust. Human resources are one of the important factors in any organizational activity, both private and government. This can be achieved through targeted and planned human resource development efforts. Based on the results obtained by the equation multiple linear regression analysis, the results of t- test showed the value of t-test is greater than the value that is significant, which means that the first hypothesis is accepted. From the transformation of leadership and performance, the motivation variable obtained the results is smaller than the significant value, which means that the second hypothesis is rejected and shows that there is no significant influence between motivation on performance. The work ethic variable obtained by the t test results is greater than the significant value, which means the last hypothesis is accepted and shows that there is a influence between work ethic on performance and we could take conclusion that the contribution of transformational leadership, motivation and work ethic to performance. The performance together is 56% while the remaining 44% is influence effected by other variables