International Conference on Environmental Awareness for Sustainable Development in conjunction with International Conference on Challenge and Opportunities Sustainable Environmental Development, ICEASD & ICCOSED 2019, 1-2 April 2019, Kendari, Indonesia

Research Article

Implementation of Tegal City Government Policy on Small Business Loans in Empowering Small and Medium Enterprises

Download309 downloads
  • @INPROCEEDINGS{10.4108/eai.1-4-2019.2287232,
        author={Taufiqurokhman  Taufiqurokhman and Andriansyah  Andriansyah and Hastin  Trustisari},
        title={Implementation of Tegal City Government Policy on Small Business Loans in Empowering Small and Medium Enterprises},
        proceedings={International Conference on Environmental Awareness for Sustainable Development in conjunction with International Conference on Challenge and Opportunities Sustainable Environmental Development, ICEASD \& ICCOSED 2019, 1-2 April 2019, Kendari, Indonesia},
        publisher={EAI},
        proceedings_a={ICEASD\&ICCOSED},
        year={2019},
        month={9},
        keywords={policy implementation tegal city government empowering small and medium enterprises},
        doi={10.4108/eai.1-4-2019.2287232}
    }
    
  • Taufiqurokhman Taufiqurokhman
    Andriansyah Andriansyah
    Hastin Trustisari
    Year: 2019
    Implementation of Tegal City Government Policy on Small Business Loans in Empowering Small and Medium Enterprises
    ICEASD&ICCOSED
    EAI
    DOI: 10.4108/eai.1-4-2019.2287232
Taufiqurokhman Taufiqurokhman1,*, Andriansyah Andriansyah1, Hastin Trustisari2
  • 1: Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Prof. Dr. Moesopo (Beragama), Jalan Hanglekir I Number 8 Jakarta, Indonesia
  • 2: Social Welfare Study Programe, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Binawan, Jalan Raya Kalibata Nomor 25 East Jakarta Indonesia
*Contact email: taufiqurokhman@dsn.moestopo.ac.id

Abstract

The aim of the study was to see the extent to which the Government's policy implementation on People's Business Credit empowering Warung Tegal's small-scale business in Margadana Sub-District, Tegal City could lift the economy and the welfare of the community. Research methodology uses quantitative methods, using statistics by taking samples and informants who have been determined before. While diseaint research using George Edward III's toeri. Research location in Margadana district. The Quantitative Method referred to is based on the philosophy of positivism, used to examine certain populations or samples. Data analysis is quantitative or statistical, with the aim of testing the predetermined hypothesis. The results of the study: the implementation of Government policies on People's Business Credit Empowering Warung Tegal Small and Medium Enterprises in Margadana Sub-District was 45.29 percent. The remaining 54.71 percent are other factors. Other factors: cause not optimal because small businesses have not been incorporated, the location of residence and business is different, which causes illegal levies.